Monday, March 8, 2010

...and Bath

The day I went to Stonehenge I also went to Bath. Bath is a small town on the west coast of England near Bristol, famous for the Roman Baths (thus the name of the town). It was a very small town, nothing too exciting but still a cool little place. When I heard the history of the Roman Baths though, I could not help but imagine the Romans indulging themselves in the hot springs in hedonistic pleasure.
   column, ceasar and the moon

"mere mortals, i now let you go."
This musician girl seemed engrossed by her music and I love how everyone in our group stares at her as if hypnotized. The music she played was very serene but also mesmerizing.
violin player on a string
He loved playing with fire.
                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment